We are hiring
Frost Motion is a brand design studio located in Denver that specializes in animation and video marketing. We are a small team of creative professionals that take pride in our work and insist on always providing the best customer experience. Our team loves to challenge the status quo, make each other laugh and we genuinely enjoy the hard work and long hours that come with running a creative business.
The Producer position oversees projects from start to finish, ensuring they run smoothly, while reporting on progress to the Executive Producer. As the liaison between our clients and creative teams it is vital that candidates have a sharp eye for detail and work well with all kinds of personality types. Tactical thinking and clear communication is also essential. Candidates must be adept at building relationships and willing to develop an understanding of the client and their needs.
Typical Responsibilities and Activities:
• Working under the Executive Producer to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
• Managing several small and large scale projects simultaneously
• Encouraging team members with a positive outlook to maximize productivity
• Ensuring projects stay within budget
• Structuring projects and assisting in devising processes that ensure efficiency
• Engaging with creative teams to understand their progress
• Communicating often with clients and the creative team, to keep projects running smoothly
• Assist with hospitality/client relations: finding gifts and delivering gifts
• Maintaining a clean and professional workspace that reflects our brand image
• Attend social and company engagements as needed and maintain a professional attitude that reflects the company in a positive light
• Assist in maximizing social media reach + writing/creating content for our blog that is in-brand
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to track progress and meet deadlines/budgets
• A positive, enthusiastic attitude
• An interest in design and learning the technicalities of production
• Keen organizational skills
• The confidence to lead a team in order to get the best results
• Experience in production is a plus but not required
Typical working hours are from 8:30AM – 5:30PM, however we acknowledge that our industry has unconventional schedules and Frost will not enforce a standard schedule. Frost only asks that if an employee is not available during standard working hours that they provide notice in advance.
This position requires approximately 40+ hours per week.
Email Beth@frostmotion.com to apply. No calls please.