Why Video Matters?
According to Forbes
• Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
• Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
• Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
• 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
• According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
• 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
• 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
• A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
• Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
• 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
• Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
This year we helped our top clients:
• Increase sales 45%
• Win “Best in Show” industry awards
• Achieve 300% partner growth
Ferris Bueller got it right when he said, "You realize if we played by the rules right now we'd be in gym?"
Beth Cooper, Director of Production
With thirteen years of blended post-production experience at large and small studios, Beth has a combination of integrated agency experience and formal post training. This unique perspective allows her to truly understand client needs and then execute that vision seamlessly. Her passion is elevating brand messages and spreading positivity throughout the creative experience. Maintaining close relationships with clients and cultivating a rich network of senior animators, are the corner stones of how Beth manages a design studio. Under her direction, each project is regarded as a unique opportunity to develop truly inspiring content.
"With great power comes great micromanaging."
Curt Cooper, Creative Director
Curt has over 15 years of experience leading motion design projects backed by a lifetime of classic art training. After graduating from Savannah College of Art and Design, he worked as a Creative Director at top design boutiques in Chicago. In 2011 he moved to Denver to experience life in the mountains and bring his expertise to a growing market. He has a passion for combining realistic 3D design with live action footage and bringing the surreal thoughts of the creative subconscious to life, which was the inspiration for starting Frost. Curt’s passion lies in using motion design as a thoughtful and artistic vehicle to share a message.